Kraft Mechanical LLC 2022 – Present
Local 539 Training Facility 2022 – Present
- Opened Kraft Mechanical in 2005
- Help setup training facility labs for students for understanding programming, graphics, and the layout of an automation project.
- Integrated Alerton and Tridium structure for students to troubleshoot.
Minnesota Controls 2015 – 2022
- Using several automation systems including Johnson, Alerton, & Honeywell serviced customer sites both remotely and in the field.
- Project manager work that includes bids, drawings, and engineering.
- Maintained all standard code and drawings for the entire company.
- Used AutoCAD to help update customer drawings.
- Provided company training and updated help maintain company instructionals.
- Managed company IT infrastructure.
Direct Digital Controls/Humeratech 2010 – 2015
- Used Alerton products (Envision, Compass, and Tridium) to automate several building systems.
- Designed new 3D modelled HVAC equipment to better illustrate customers mechanical equipment.
- Constructed submittal drawings using Visio as well as detailed wiring diagrams for on-site technicians.
- Using SQL and Excel created a report for Allina Health to automatically poll weekly critical room reports.