Kraft Mechanical is hiring!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Design-build experience is a plus!
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Review mechanical drawings and specifications for completeness and best practices
- Consult with vendors, subcontractors, and Kraft Mechanical staff to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
- Analyze blueprints and construction documents to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates
- Conduct site visits or walk throughs as required to assist with estimates
- Manage awarded projects from beginning to end
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects within budgets and timelines
- Coordinate and direct field staff and sub-contractors for awarded projects
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and sub-contractors
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Attend project meetings
- Request bonds when called out in bid documents
- Complete and deliver project close-out documents
- Prefer Bachelor’s Degree. If no degree, High school diploma or GED along with a St. Paul or Minneapolis Competency Card is required;
- Minimum 5 years of related field experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn about the project or product being developed
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
Please send resume and cover letter, with salary requirements to Molly@Kraftcm.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.