Kraft Mechanical is hiring!
The ideal candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing projects within the decided-upon budget, timeline, and scope. They will also effectively monitor and present project updates to relevant stakeholders, clients, or project team members. Design-build experience is a plus!
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Review mechanical drawings and specifications for completeness and best practices
- Consult with vendors, subcontractors, and Kraft Mechanical staff to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues
- Analyze blueprints and construction documents to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates
- Conduct site visits or walk throughs as required to assist with estimates
- Manage awarded projects from beginning to end
- Plan, execute, and finalize projects within budgets and timelines
- Coordinate and direct field staff and sub-contractors for awarded projects
- Set and manage project expectations with team members and sub-contractors
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Attend project meetings
- Request bonds when called out in bid documents
- Complete and deliver project close-out documents
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Please contact Andrea for more details and to submit resume.