Kraft Mechanical LLC May 2011 – Present
- Assisted to facilitate a complete mechanical service contractor from the ground up.
- Manage a successful estimation and project manager department.
- Estimated and managed several Ice Rink upgrades which include: Parade Ice Gardens, Maple grove skating Pavilion, Elk River Ice Arena, Augsburg College, MN Wild Practice Facility(Tria Rink) White Bear Lake Ice Arena.
- Provide Design build Services, Estimated and managed HVAC installations for commercial office spaces, Bars & restaurants, and health Care facilities
- Estimate HVAC equipment replacements
- Designed, estimated and installed HVAC upgrades
- Provided service and warranty assistance for ALL projects installed
Pearson Mechanical January 2000 – April 2010
- Worked as a Foreman Sheetmetal Installer
- Designed, estimated, and sold HVAC systems for customers needs and numerous Engineered projects
New Mech Companies 1996-2000
- Sheetmetal Foreman- special projects and design build division
- Running numerous design build projects which included scheduling equipment deliveries, subcontractors and running jobsite manpower as required to complete projects on schedule.
Sheetmetal Local 10 Apprenticeship Program Graduate 1995-1999
- Apprenticeship experience in sheet metal fabrication
- Apprenticeship experience in architectural sheet metal fabrication and installation
Dunwoody Institute 1993-1995
- Associated Degree in Heat / Cool Program